multiple jax-ws sessions to the same host

multiple jax-ws sessions to the same host

Alex A
Hello, Everyone

Could someone advice on the following situation?

- I need to have several simultaneous connections form one jaxws client
to the same SOAP service point.
- Credentials, used in all connections are NOT the same - different user
and possibly even different authentication modes. (thus
Authenticator.setDefault() does not work)
- If all three (Basic, Digest, NTLM) enabled on the server side, how can
I force choosing particular type on the client side, per connection?

Thanks,
~ Alex.

Second Attempt: Re: multiple jax-ws sessions to the same host

Alex A
Hello again,

Bump.

Could anyone provide any suggestions?

Am I sending to the right list at least?

Thanks,
~ Alex.