java.net navigation bar edits?

Fabian Ritzmann
Hi,

Anyone knows what it takes to update the left hand side navigation bar
we have on our java.net projects? In the policy project I changed the
project_tools.html as usual but that didn't seem to have any effect on
policy.java.net. My changes to index.html were picked up just fine.

Fabian

Re: java.net navigation bar edits?

Fabian Ritzmann
On 12.11.2010 11:27, Fabian Ritzmann wrote:
> Anyone knows what it takes to update the left hand side navigation bar
> we have on our java.net projects? In the policy project I changed the
> project_tools.html as usual but that didn't seem to have any effect on
> policy.java.net. My changes to index.html were picked up just fine.

Found it, it's in the __modules subdirectory. The project_tools.html
doesn't seem to serve any function anymore. Can it be removed?

Fabian

Re: java.net navigation bar edits?

vince kraemer-2
Hi Fabian,

The doc off this page should have hints that would help you discover
this: http://kenai.com/projects/glassfish-migration/pages/Home

The most likely doc is this one:
http://kenai.com/projects/glassfish-migration/pages/GuideForMigratingYourSite

If you see a way to improve that doc, it's a wiki....

vbk

Fabian Ritzmann wrote:

> On 12.11.2010 11:27, Fabian Ritzmann wrote:
>> Anyone knows what it takes to update the left hand side navigation
>> bar we have on our java.net projects? In the policy project I changed
>> the project_tools.html as usual but that didn't seem to have any
>> effect on policy.java.net. My changes to index.html were picked up
>> just fine.
>
> Found it, it's in the __modules subdirectory. The project_tools.html
> doesn't seem to serve any function anymore. Can it be removed?
>
> Fabian

Re: java.net navigation bar edits?

vince kraemer-2
Can project_tools.html be removed? yes.