Quantcast

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.ws.message.jaxb.JAXBHeader cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.ws.security.opt.impl.outgoing.SecurityHeader

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.ws.message.jaxb.JAXBHeader cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.ws.security.opt.impl.outgoing.SecurityHeader

tinashe.chipomho
Can someone help me resolve this problem.
After a day of trying to figure out why my wsit-client.xml was  not used to sign my messages, i finally managed to make my standalone client use the security policies,
here is the quick summary:

1. standalone application
2. using portType.operation(header1, header2, request, Holder<Response> response);
3. headers are passed to the operation as parameters when the SOAP message is created they are correctly added to the SOAP header section.

If WSS is disabled the message is created fine, when WSS is enabled i get the above error:

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.ws.message.jaxb.JAXBHeader cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.ws.security.opt.impl.outgoing.SecurityHeader

Help!!

Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.ws.message.jaxb.JAXBHeader cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.ws.security.opt.impl.outgoing.SecurityHeader

Miroslav Kos
It's hard to say from the description. Could you create reproducible
testcase (as small as possible).

You can file an issue here: https://java.net/jira/browse/wsit/ and
attach it.