its a document-literal operation, message part must refer to a schema element declaration.

its a document-literal operation, message part must refer to a schema element declaration.

rkrgarlapati
Hi All,

We are using document-literal wsdl

Below is the part causing problem, it's thowing me an error : its a document-literal operation,  message part must refer to a schema element declaration.

<wsdl:message name="request">
<wsdl:part name="receiveHRData" <b>type="ns:HRDataCollectionRqst"/>
</wsdl:message>

After searching in google including this forum, it's been suggsted to change type attribute to element

But my question is : .NET folks are able to use this wsdl with no problem, as a java developer i used wsimport to get stubs out of wsdl, that's where the problem shooting up. How .NET guys are able to access it ? and why i (java developer) am unable to use it ? what changes i have to make to wsimport or anything else so that i can access service with out touching wsdl.

Please suggest. Please dont ask me to change wsdl.

Thanks,
Ravi