https://wstest.dev.java.net/ is dead?

Sreekanth-8
Hi,

I am referring to this techtip[1] and came across this wstest project and looks like the link is broken.Does any one knows correct link to that project?

Re: https://wstest.dev.java.net/ is dead?

Martin Grebac-2
Seems like the project was not migrated from dev.java.net to java.net?
 MartiNG

--
Martin Grebac, GlassFish/Metro/JAXWS/JAXB/Tooling at Oracle
http://blogs.oracle.com/mgrebac
ICQ: 93478885

Re: https://wstest.dev.java.net/ is dead?

Sreekanth
was it intentional?any plans to bring it back?

Thanks,
Sreekanth

On Monday 10 October 2011 02:44 PM, Martin Grebac wrote:
Seems like the project was not migrated from dev.java.net to java.net?
 MartiNG

On 10/09/2011 06:14 PM, Sreekanth wrote:
Hi,

I am referring to this techtip[1] and came across this wstest project and looks like the link is broken.Does any one knows correct link to that project?

--
Martin Grebac, GlassFish/Metro/JAXWS/JAXB/Tooling at Oracle
http://blogs.oracle.com/mgrebac
ICQ: 93478885

--
Sreekanth Manga,
Phone: +91 80 66937386 Mobile: +91 9035564557