downloading xws-security's latest release

downloading xws-security's latest release

Torsten Werner
Hi,

where can i get it? I found the page https://xwss.java.net/ but almost
all links are dead (no DNS). I found version 3.0 on maven central which
is not the latest release. That is why I have 2 questions: what is the
canonical download location? Is there a maven repository available?

Best Regards,
Torsten

Re: downloading xws-security's latest release

Torsten Werner
For the mail archive and Google users: I have found the following Maven
artifact that works for me: org.glassfish.metro:wssx-impl:2.3.1 . It
looks like an older version than 3.0 but it is probably newer.

Torsten