WS-Reliable Message with Metro

xuxiaoxia
Hi:
   I try to use Ws-Reliabile Message feature in WSIT with Metro.I just want to achieve a simple function,for example the AddNumbers sample.My Web Service Endpoint runs OK,but my client has a java.lang.NumberFormatException.My Client AddNumbers.xml as follow:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?
<definitions ...>
    <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="AddNumbersPortBindingPolicy">
        <wsp:ExactlyOne>
            <wsp:All>
                <sc:ValidatorConfiguration wspp:visibility="private"
                      revocationEnabled="true"/>
                <sunrmc:ResendInterval Milliseconds="1000"/>
                <sunrmc:AckRequestInterval>200</sunrmc:AckRequestInterval>
                <sunrmc:CloseTimeout>10</sunrmc:CloseTimeout>
            </wsp:All>
        </wsp:ExactlyOne>
    </wsp:Policy>
</definitions>
The wsit-client.xml is created by NetBeans,I debug my client find that
CloseTimeoutClientAssertion and AckRequestIntervalClientAssertion has the same Code:
"interval = Long.parseLong(super.getAttributeValue(MILLISECONDS_ATTRIBUTE_QNAME));"
obviously CloseTimeoutClientAssertion and AckRequestIntervalClientAssertion want get the Milliseconds attribute,but netbeans doesn't create the attribute...
so I change the AddNumber.xml to:
"<sunrmc:AckRequestInterval Milliseconds="200"/>
<sunrmc:CloseTimeout Milliseconds="10"/>",then my client runs OK.

Is this my operational error or a bug of NetBeans or Metro?