WS-MetadataExchange use in JAVA EE (Glassfish-Metro-WSIT) for bootstrapping & Configuration

WS-MetadataExchange use in JAVA EE (Glassfish-Metro-WSIT) for bootstrapping & Configuration

umbertopalo
I am looking for some concrete Java examples about how to use the
WS-metadata exchange protocol. I've studied the standard but I do not
know ho to actually use it with GlassFish and Metro 2.3

Image:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sbjt4341hwo41tg/Screenshot%202013-10-11%2017.
34.09.png

Where can I find examples of how to use the classes in the
com.sun.xml.WS.mex package to manage the initial bootstrapping
configuration between client and server ?

Many thanks in advance