Valid JAX-WS client marshaling for invalid xml symbols for SOAP binding

Valid JAX-WS client marshaling for invalid xml symbols for SOAP binding

forums
I have java (1.6) client, built over JAX-WS, JAXB, SOAP binding, calling wcf
(3.5) service (basicHttpBinding). When I'm trying to call the server with
soap-invalid character (for example,  (backspace, ...)) - my code failed on
both directions: When I am sending such text, I am failed (for both -
marshaling and unmarshaling) with exception
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: The formatter threw an exception while
trying to deserialize the message: There was an error while trying to
deserialize parameter http://company.com/XXXParams. The InnerException
message was 'There was an error deserializing the object of type
XXX.MyParams. The byte 0x08 is not valid at this location. Line 1, position
1177.'. Please see InnerException for more details. at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:178)
~[?:1.6.0_24] at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:119)
~[?:1.6.0_24] at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:108)
~[?:1.6.0_24] at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:78)
~[?:1.6.0_24] at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:107)
~[?:1.6.0_24] Thank you!

--

[Message sent by forum member 'l.e.m']