Using METRO on WAS 8.5.5 (java 7)

Lubomir Straka
Hi, can we use metro Framework on was 8.5.5 with IBM Java 7? Is it especially webservices-rt.jar compatible with IBM Java 7? Thanks a lot Lubomir Straka

Re: Using METRO on WAS 8.5.5 (java 7)

mcs130
Not sure about WAS 8.5.X these days... but because they unfortunately (at least in the past) embedded their own version of Axis2 into the stack, there are some steps one needs to do to enable it to use other JAX-WS engines like CXF and or Metro (including JAX-WS RI)

Glen Mazza has a really good web services blog index out there (have not seen him on here lately) but you might give this a try:

Mark