Upgrade to xml version 1.1 / unicode charactar failur

Upgrade to xml version 1.1 / unicode charactar failur

daniel_manzke

we are facing some problems with unicode errors.

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0xc) was found in the element content of the document.

This happens if we try to retrieve the fulltext of a pdf. We are not able to encode it to base64 or use mtom. We thought Metro will encode them, but it seems that it brokes than sending an answer.

Is there a way how we can upgrade to xml version 1.1 because there this character is allowed.

Help is appreciated.