Skipping WSDL Verification in JAX WS

Yogi

I  Created a JAX Stub out of a WSDL(MS Dynamics GreatPlains).
And tried to connect to the System using NTLM 'Basic' Authentication and it worked fine.

Then I came to know that, each GreatPlains instance has bit different WSDL.

In my case,

GP_Instance_Instal               WSDL        ServiceName      PortName
Company-A                        100%         srvcA                portA
Company-B                          95%         srvcB                 portB

Hence Company-B WSDL is Subset of Company-A WSDL(Except for EndPoint, Service & Port Name).

Now When I tried using the Stub, which I created using a 100% WSDL, for creating a Request for Endpoint which uses only 95% Operations, it fails.
Because in jax-ws we give the WSDL URL path, to create Custom Service.
I think the 'jax ws' verifies each and every operation in WSDL with the Stub.

a. Is it possible for me to actually create Stub (using 100% WSDL) and use it for all Instance?
b. Can we disable the verification of operations between WSDL and Stub in any way?

Any Advise for Solutioning here?

Regards

Re: Skipping WSDL Verification in JAX WS

tomsshoes2012
good
[url=http://www.toms-shoes-sale.net/]toms shoes[/url]  was founded on a simple premise: One for One. Every purchase you make