Search origin java file of class UsesSequenceSSL

Search origin java file of class UsesSequenceSSL

Christoph Jerolimov
Hi,

i search the origin java file for the class
"com.sun.xml.ws.rm.protocol.wsrm200702.UsesSequenceSSL". If i search
with google i only find hints to metro 1.4. But it isn't part of the
download file.

Have anyone an idea where i could find this class?
Or which software bundle should contain it?

(I didn't search the refactored version
"com.sun.xml.ws.*rx*.rm.protocol.wsrm200702.UsesSequenceSSL". ;-))

Thank you!

Christoph Jerolimov

Re: Search origin java file of class UsesSequenceSSL

Martin Grebac-2
Hi,
 you could search directly in the metro svn repository history,
  MartiNG

--
Martin Grebac, GlassFish/Metro/JAXWS/JAXB/Tooling at Oracle
http://blogs.oracle.com/mgrebac