SAML Authentcation in Glassfish

Anselmus
Hi there,

i would like to enable SAML Security for all Webservices deployed on my Glassfish. Yet, I don't know how to accomplish that. I believe I have to create a new message security provider for SOAP, but I don't know how to beginn. Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

-Stephan

Re: SAML Authentcation in Glassfish

Glen Mazza-2
Time for a Metro STS?  http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/metro_sts_tutorial

Glen

On 08/09/2012 09:15 AM, "Stephan Schöffel" wrote:
Hi there,

i would like to enable SAML Security for all Webservices deployed on my Glassfish. Yet, I don't know how to accomplish that. I believe I have to create a new message security provider for SOAP, but I don't know how to beginn. Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

-Stephan

Re: SAML Authentcation in Glassfish

cistox
Hello I believe Netbeans is a good friend to accomplish this.  This is just an option on the webservice descriptor.

Hope this helps,
Roberto