Re: substitutionGroup with imported schema

Re: substitutionGroup with imported schema

forums
[quote=kohsuke]Please show me the exact invocation syntax just so I know that
I'm doing the exact same thing as you did.[/quote] Can you please help on the
issue which quoted above. My application consists multiple schema having same
element name, but when i try to compile it will generate two ObjectFactory
with same method name. when try to deploy the application in to appserver ,
throws the exception at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:333) ... 13
more Caused by: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1
counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions The element name {}row has more than
one mapping. this problem is related to the following location: at public
javax.xml.bind.JAXBElement
com.xxxx.tws.pojo.SECTOR.ObjectFactory.createRow(com.xxxx.tws.pojo.SECTOR.SECTORType)
at com.xxxx.tws.pojo.SECTOR.ObjectFactory this problem is related to the
following location: at public javax.xml.bind.JAXBElement
com.xxxx.tws.pojo.SECTORSECTVERSION.ObjectFactory.createRow(com.xxxx.tws.pojo.SECTORSECTVERSION.SECTORSECTVERSIONType)
at com.xxxx.tws.pojo.SECTORSECTVERSION.ObjectFactory

--

[Message sent by forum member 'androidgalaxyman']