Re: jaxws-maven-plugin 2.2.1 seems to leave a file /tmp/jm.txt

Re: jaxws-maven-plugin 2.2.1 seems to leave a file /tmp/jm.txt

forums
the best is to file any issues directly to JIRA:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAX_WS_COMMONS I tried to fix it by
https://java.net/projects/jax-ws-commons/sources/svn/revision/1107

--

[Message sent by forum member 'jungicz']

Re: jaxws-maven-plugin 2.2.1 seems to leave a file /tmp/jm.txt

forums
I have not yet tried your fix, but at least the use of File.createTempFile
seems to address the problem of reusing the same file repeatedly. (And yes, I
was considering filing a Jira issue directly, but as this is my first active
entry into this community, I decided to query the forum first in case I had
done something obviously stupid in the first place). Thank you for providing
a fix anyway :-) And finally -- as I'm not familiar with the jax-ws-commons
release policies: is your commit included in any release og snapshot release
that I can access to check out your fix ?

--

[Message sent by forum member 'recerik']

Re: jaxws-maven-plugin 2.2.1 seems to leave a file /tmp/jm.txt

forums
[quote=recerik] (And yes, I was considering filing a Jira issue directly, but
as this is my first active entry into this community, I decided to query the
forum first in case I had done something obviously stupid in the first
place). Thank you for providing a fix anyway :-) [/quote] no problem, we've
spotted this in time ;-) [quote=recerik] And finally -- as I'm not familiar
with the jax-ws-commons release policies: is your commit included in any
release og snapshot release that I can access to check out your fix ?[/quote]
I did a respin of 2.3 which will be available publicly in maven central in
next few days (I updated project homepage already earlier today just to be
ready when the day D will come...) to test the fix you can either wait for
the 2.3 release to show up or you can try next snapshot which is
2.3.1-SNAPSHOT - see how to set it up [1]

[1]
https://jax-ws-commons.java.net/jaxws-maven-plugin/examples/using-snapshots.html

--

[Message sent by forum member 'jungicz']

Re: jaxws-maven-plugin 2.2.1 seems to leave a file /tmp/jm.txt

forums
Ok, I'm not in a bad hurry. I'll await 2.3 appearing in maven central and
then test again. Thanks for the update.

--

[Message sent by forum member 'recerik']