Re: Policy for the service could not be obtained

Re: Policy for the service could not be obtained

forums
Hi, I was able to make my own web service client work. I took the SOAP
request from the client, that does not work. I added addressing headers
......... Adding was enough to make it work, but as I told I can not change
client. I tried many ways, to make service work without addressing: I changed
addresing policy to: I added these lines in my java code:
@Addressing(enabled=false) @MemberSubmissionAddressing(enabled=false) Still
no luck. Only requests that have work, if not, I get
com.sun.xml.wss.impl.PolicyViolationException: ERROR: Policy for the service
could not be obtained.

--

[Message sent by forum member 'giedriuss']

Re: Policy for the service could not be obtained

TomekJavaMetro

Hello,

use on client side

com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.dump=true

    public static void main(String[] args  throws Exception {
       com.sun.....=true;
       //instatntiate Your WS stub/proxy
       // invoke YOur WS
   }

and  use on server side ( server-config,  or domain.xml file)

com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.HttpAdapter.dump=true

Please note, Your results.

Regards,
Tomek.