Re: No CipherValue found in CipherData for Metro 2.3 and ...

Re: No CipherValue found in CipherData for Metro 2.3 and ...

forums
What version of the JDK are you using? I got this same problem with MCS when
trying to update to Java JDK 1.7.0_51 or 1.8.0_5. There were lots of critical
security updates in that release. I think there is probably code in Metro
that needs to be updated for the new JDK - my guess would be the ThreadLocal
stuff in the pipes. If you figure this out, please share. Or if you post a
bug, let us know and I will vote for it.

--

[Message sent by forum member 'spmurphy']