Re: JAXB Error: "No element mapping exists for......." when ...

Re: JAXB Error: "No element mapping exists for......." when ...

forums
I am getting the exact issues using jdk1.6.0_45. were you able to resolve
your problem? If yes, how? please email at ${username}@gmail.com. I need to
consume ffm wsdl and the stubs generated may be not what we want.

--

[Message sent by forum member 'madhuri.devidi']

Re: JAXB Error: "No element mapping exists for......." when ...

forums
Can you please provide xjc command line. Are all schemas from XMLschemas
needed?

--

[Message sent by forum member 'yaroska']