Re: How can I do a WS using JAX-WS than works in an Axis Client?

Re: How can I do a WS using JAX-WS than works in an Axis Client?

forums
Hi everybody... I find a possible solution for my problem, but it isn't
exactly what I want... In this page I find another way to invoce the Web
Service from Axis 1.4 client:
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/migration.html ie instead of
doing this: call.setOperationName("hello"); Must do especify the namespace in
the constuctor, like this: call.setOperationName(new
QName("http://localhost:8988/Pruebas/services/HolaMundo", "hello")); However,
this solution means that customers who consume the web service have to modify
their code, which is not feasible at all. The question remains the same, is
there any way to modify the Web Service to be called from Axis 1.4 client
without having to make any changes? Best Regards Leo.

--

[Message sent by forum member 'leonardo_josue']

Re: How can I do a WS using JAX-WS than works in an Axis Client?

TomekJavaMetro

Hello,

What Soap version do You use (1.1 or 1.2)   ?

what the WSDL version You use (1.2 or 2.0) ?

may opinion is  the properly written service should not be modified ?  - it must work , but it still depends on WSDL /xsd contract.

Could You post Your wsdl/xsd file  from web Service HolaMundo ???

Regards.
t.