Re: Customizing namespace prefixes used by client

Re: Customizing namespace prefixes used by client

Ryan Hofschneider-3

On Jun 13, 2006, at 6:09 PM, Jitendra Kotamraju wrote:

> do you have any usecase for doing this ?

I am trying to communicate with a poorly written third-party web
service that expects certain hard-coded namespaces to be used. I just
realized it also requires some of the namespaces need to be scoped at
the top-level payload element, not at the SOAP envelope level.

For the time being, I am constructing my own XML strings and using
the Dispatch.invoke() instead of using the wsimport-generated classes.

Cheers,
Ryan