Metro WS client on JAXWS-2.2 -enabled Websphere Liberty Profile with CXF server

Metro WS client on JAXWS-2.2 -enabled Websphere Liberty Profile with CXF server

Michael Romose
I am starting to use JAXWS 2.2 (CXF) to create WebServices on our IBM Liberty profile WAS - we have been using a Metro WS Client for ages, and as soon as I add the JAXWS feature, the client uses the CXF stack instead of Metro, which gives me compatibility problems.

Can I configure Metro to be "first choice stack" for the client?

Best regards,

Michael