Metro Glassfish3.1.2 rollback problem

carolina.villamizar
Hi, Recently we did an upgrade from Glassfish 2.1.1 to glassfish 3.1.2, we have in our application web services in java that interoperate with .Net Client in a global transaction, we used to work with ws atomic transaction and coordinator on glassfish 2.1.1 but we have now some problems to make atomic transaction works on glassfish 3.1.2. First we had problem when the .Net client called two java web services, the second web service did not see what had been created for the first web service, we resolved that adding the jvm option: -DALLOW_MULTIPLE_ENLISTS_DELISTS=true on the glassfish 3.1.2 configuration. But now we have a problem with the rollback opetation, the second web service throws an application exception, but the data created on the first web service is still persisted. we should configurate more jvm option or transaction service properties for make that work? we are a little confuse with that becouse on glassfish 2.1.1 with Metro, we don't have to make any additional configuration for make that works....