Metro 2.3 with IBM JDK

shawnhsy
I'm working on a project which needs be running in zlinux.
my ear package works fine in linux/weblogic12c/sun jdk 1.7, but fail when i try to deploy it in production machine (zlinux/weblogic12c/ibm jdk 7). the error message is like:

Caused By: java.lang.VerifyError: JVMVRFY012 stack shape inconsistent; class=com/sun/xml/ws/transport/http/DeploymentDescriptorParser, method=createBinding(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Class;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/sun/xml/ws/api/WSBinding;, pc=159
        at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener.parseAdaptersAndCreateDelegate(WSServletContextListener.java:129)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener.contextInitialized(WSServletContextListener.java:152)

I did follow the metro document https://metro.java.net/guide/ch02.html .
and switch the ibm jdk to version 6 doesn't solve the problem.

Are there other thing needs be done or metro 2.3 is not supposed to run with ibm's jdk?
Any help will be appreciate.

Re: Metro 2.3 with IBM JDK

shawnhsy
My mistake.

In development, we use wls_1211, and in production environment, it's wls_1212.
when switch to wls_1211, it works fine.

Now the problem becomes Metro 2.3 with wls_1212.

tried build a simple TestEar, and deploy to wls_1212(ubuntu, sun jdk 1.7). i got the following error

<May 7, 2014 11:08:23 AM CST> <Warning> <HTTP> <BEA-101162> <User defined listener com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener failed: com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletException: WSSERVLET11: failed to parse runtime descriptor: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: com.oracle.webservices.api.EnvelopeStyleFeature.
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletException: WSSERVLET11: failed to parse runtime descriptor: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: com.oracle.webservices.api.EnvelopeStyleFeature
        at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener.parseAdaptersAndCreateDelegate(WSServletContextListener.java:141)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener.contextInitialized(WSServletContextListener.java:152)
        at weblogic.servlet.internal.EventsManager$FireContextListenerAction.run(EventsManager.java:661)
        at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
        at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
Caused By: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: com.oracle.webservices.api.EnvelopeStyleFeature
        at com.sun.xml.ws.binding.BindingImpl.getFeatures(BindingImpl.java:228)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.create(EndpointFactory.java:257)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createEndpoint(EndpointFactory.java:158)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.server.WSEndpoint.create(WSEndpoint.java:577)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.server.WSEndpoint.create(WSEndpoint.java:560)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

according to https://java.net/projects/metro/pages/Roadmap/revisions/77 , there is a version ready for wls_1212.
tried grep code from https://svn.java.net/svn/wsit~svn/tags/2.3.0-1_wls1212/ and build. the error still exists.