Quantcast

Logging every request/response

Alexandre Almeida
Hello,

I'm looking for a way to log all the request/responses, even if the response gives an error.

I already try to build a custom handler and a custom tube, but for these two approaches I cannot get the payload of a response if this is a faulty message. Is there a way to retrieve the payload?

Any help will be very helpful.

Thanks

Re: Logging every request/response

Miroslav Kos
Hi,
have you tried standard JAX-WS xml message logging feature? There are two java options to be set at runtime and the framework logs all the messages for you:

server side:
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.HttpAdapter.dump=true
 client side:
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.dump=true

Documentation is here: https://jax-ws.java.net/2.2/docs/ri-features.html

Miran