JAXB and JAXWS

Lulseged Zerfu

Hi

I am using JAXB and JAXWS for XML. I receive only payload through JAXWS and get object tree fine.

I need to have the soap header and therefore I need to change to receive the whole soap message and marshall parts of it to get object tree. Which is not working as expected.

What binding framework is JAXWS using? Is it using JAXB or something else? If it uses JAXB, are there any configuration applied?

My schemas are using substitutionGroups and that is where the problem seems to lay.

BR

Lulseged

Re: JAXB and JAXWS

Farrukh Najmi
On 11/20/2013 06:10 AM, Lulseged Zerfu wrote:

Hi

I am using JAXB and JAXWS for XML. I receive only payload through JAXWS and get object tree fine.

I need to have the soap header and therefore I need to change to receive the whole soap message and marshall parts of it to get object tree. Which is not working as expected.

What binding framework is JAXWS using? Is it using JAXB or something else?

It is using JAXB

If it uses JAXB, are there any configuration applied?

The configuration consists of the JAXWS WSDL to Java binding customization (usually via a bindings-jaxws.xml file) and JAXB Customization (usually via a xxx.xjb customization file)

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com