How to contribute Metro implementation?

umbertopalo
I'm an Italian student, I'm trying to use the WS-Metadata Exchange, WSIT project meter implements this protocol version of the 2004 request of the client returns the chema of the WSDL file and the WSDL file of the service. I wanted to try to make a change to the implementation in WSIT this so you can not just return the WSDL files but also other metadata during bootrapping and configuration.

I read from https://metro.java.net/extend/ and I downloaded the source of WSIT as a guide https://svn.java.net/svn/wsit ~ svn co svn / trunk / WSIT

once loaded the project in netbeans via pump, choose the module to change (ws-mex), how can I test it??

I state that I use netbeans + glasfish4 in Glassfish Metro / WSIT implementation is contained in the module-webservices osgi.jar.

I tried to open this jar and replace the files. class of modified sources, (those of ws-mex) I restarted Glassfish this does not work, saying that it can not load the modules OSGI and gives me error on all deployment projects.

thanks to lot

P.S.
sorry for my english