HTTP connection pool (over Metro JAX-WS 2.3)

uri

HTTP connection pool (over Metro JAX-WS 2.3)

uri

Hi

I am writing a Web Service client using JAX-WS with Metro 2.3  RI.

My application is Multi Threaded and supposed to endure an heavy load there for I keep the Service (Thread Safe) as a static member and use an Object Pool for the Port objects.

The problem is that whenever I attempt to invoke the externalized web service method, a new connection is being created.

I made sure to use the following VM arguments (-Djava.endorsed.dirs=endorsed -Dhttp.keepAlive=true -Dhttp.maxConnections=20) and verified that the keep alive header is being set as part of the HTTP Request.

I am putting in the endorsed folder all the Metro 2.3 jars (webservices-api.jar, webservices-extra.jar, webservices-extra-api.jar, webservices-rt.jar, webservices-tools.jar) and doing that in order to insure that I operate with the 2.3 version and not with what comes in the JDK. (I am using JDK1.7.0_51 and JRE1.7)

What else should I be doing in order to be able to work with HTTP connection pool (over Metro JAX-WS 2.3)?

Thanks

Uri

“This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Inc. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: [hidden email]. Thank You.”