Connection timeout while client proxy creation

Connection timeout while client proxy creation

Krzysztof Sobkowiak
Hi

Having the web service proxy we can set connection and request timeout as described here https://metro.java.net/guide/ch05.html#http-timeouts. But these timeouts are used when the service is called. While creating the proxy we can use the local wsdl file or the remote url. How can I set the connection timeout for this operation? I'd like to break the proxy creation when opening the connection with the remote wsdl file takes a lot of time.

Best regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Technical Architect @ Capgemini
Capgemini | Software Solutions Center | Wroclaw
e-mail: [hidden email] | Twitter: @KSobkowiak